10 Reasons Why You Should Use Quick-Books
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to medium businesses. Here are 10 reasons you should consider using QuickBooks.
- You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
- You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands and how profitable it is.
- You save money because QuickBooks is so affordable. You can use it to run a $100,000 or a $1 million business for a few hundred dollars.
- Your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of businesses. QuickBooks also has customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit organizations.
- You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software.
- You save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- You will get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
- You can easily accept Credit Cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required.
- You can pay your bills and bank online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you’re ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Online Banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.
Ask About Our Monthly Accounting Services
Our Monthly Accounting Services will take care of all your accounting & Taxes needs from balancing your bank to the preparation of your business tax returns. Will be happy to make your books automated, and we can train and support you and or any of your staff.